Monday, August 3, 2009

#24 and counting...

Summer is winding down! So I'm finishing off the checklist. Maine was the last state I needed to go to in this corner of the country, so Ali and I took a little road trip on Saturday.


"Maine: The Way Life Should Be"
Cute little slogan.

We saw boats! But no lighthouses. We saw lots of fresh lobster places! But didn't eat any. (It's gross, don't judge me.) And Alison thought a dog was cute for the first time in her life, that was a lot more exciting to me than it probably is for you. So that's that!
I'm open to suggestions about where to go next :)

This is my last week of doing Recreation Therapy at Hebrew Rehab with Ali, I'm so sad! The residents are my favorite people ever. I'll post about them soon, they always keep me laughing.

1 comment:

  1. Weird how you could see zero lighthouses in Maine and pull into Cedar to see a glorious lighthouse. Haha Oh Cedar City! Love your posts and adventures!

    ReplyDelete