Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Distractedness, in Letters.

Dear Mom,

I thoroughly enjoyed walking you through the copy and paste process on my walk home from class yesterday. I even more thoroughly enjoyed your exclamation of surprise when you found success.

Love,
The Youngest

***

Dear Boston,

I miss your elderly Jewish people. And your 5-year-old Andrews. Your roads, parking, and angry drivers are not missed at all.

Please know that you are only borrowing my sister.

Love,
A Past and Future Visitor

***
Dear Job,
You're more fun than school. Please stop distracting me.
Love,
The New Girl
***
Dear Ali,
Thank you for keeping me updated on the elderly Jewish people of Boston. The Lillian stories make me laugh every time I think about them. Literally. In class, during church, walking home...instant laughter.
I told Boston that you're not permanent. Just sayin.
Love,
The Little Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment