Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Love you, London.

So 365 days can fly. I know I never believed that when I was little because of the eternity I felt between between one Christmas and the next, but today convinced me. It's officially one year since the day I flew over to London. I looked forward to last year's January 6th SO much. I don't think I shook that feeling all the way off -- I kept feeling like something was supposed to happen today. But it was just a normal Wednesday, with some slightly wistful moments when I'd remember how I felt when I touched London for the first time. Then wistful would turn to happy because anything London just does that.

I have a random habit. Every single day I think about what I was doing on the same day last year. That habit is going to be a lot of fun for the next four months :)

I had big plans to post about Boston, but January 6th came faster than I could blog..so it's postponed. But coming.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to things is nice, even if those things you look forward to have already passed.

    ReplyDelete