Sunday, March 18, 2012

And we're back...

A post-less month. Whoops!

I've been a little busy getting ready for this April 21 deal. 

And when I'm not doing that, I'm with this guy.


We're happy people.


Happy people that will be married in one month!

And as it gets closer, some new worries come to mind...


What happens when he realizes just how much milk I drink?

What if he snores? What if I snore?

What if every single married person in the world is right, and marriage is really hard?


But then we laugh about something and I'm not so worried about the worries.

He'll love me through all the gallons of milk I go through,

there's no way he snores louder than my dad,

and marriage will be great and hard. Mostly great.


Especially because I got such a catch.


He didn't even complain through this invitation-envelope-stuffing madness.

Getting Sammy's pie-shakes eased our pain.

And it felt good to get all those invites in the mail!

"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!" - Buddy the Elf.


April 21 is coming fast.

Then we'll be happy people, with the same last name.

6 comments:

  1. I love this! Marriage is great. And hard. But mostly great. You hit the nail on the head. Laugh it off and you will be the happiest people with the same last name. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing that is great comes without being hard, but the squeeze is SOOOOO worth the juice! You two are adorable, and I am in love with these pictures. Congrats Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS!!! Finally I get to see them. :) I love you Madeline Miner. I am so so so excited for you to be married and I love that we are best friends. Can it be forever? Thanks! Also, Michael will adjust to the milk consumption, I am sure. Maybe buy him a moo mixer so he doesn't feel so left out? haha Love you pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the joy! I love you both SO much!! I'll teach Michael the tricks of Madeline (excedrin, long drives, etc etc). Okay, I'd write more but now you made me crave milk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Maddie! You are so wise. I love your writing style! Congrats on your big day! I hope it's everything you want and more! He's one lucky guy to have snatched you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I wrote it on my calendar it said Maddie marry Michael. I think the alliteration is a very good omen.

    ReplyDelete