Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I love when Easter and conference cooperate! Makes for a good weekend. AND I loved being home for it all...last year the Easter Bunny had a hard time finding me in London. But Ali came!!

We had a memorable Easter Sunday -- Sacrament meeting in my ward so she could meet all the cute primary kids, Evensong service at St. Paul's Cathedral, a visit to the Tate Modern, and then a picnic in Regent's Park. We had a couple of rough moments during the service though, like when Ali thought the cushion you're supposed to kneel on was actually provided to make your chair more comfortable. She stopped sitting on it pretty quick after she looked around though.


I didn't get to laugh at her for too long. When we left I almost got ran over by the priest procession because I was standing on the stairs completely zoned out for a minute. She chose to watch it happen and laugh rather than tell me to move...this is me a few moments after the experience, looking a little ashamed. Luckily they walk slow so I got out of there pretty quick.


Mary Poppins stairs, woot! No birds, though.
Here's possibly the only video Ali took without trying to talk with an English accent. I wish you could take pictures inside the cathedral because I LOVE this place...next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment