Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April's Last Hurrah

After Ali showed us around Boston for a few days, my family took a little road trip down to D.C. Here's my cute family in Ali's cute car, taking a break in Connecticut.


My dad saw a sign for Stonington, CT, and remembered one of our ancestors settled the town. We found the monument with Thomas Minor's name put on it...I promise he's my ancestor, the spelling just changed over the years. Pretty cool!



Arlington Cemetery


Tomb of the Unkown Soldier


Georgetown! I loved walking around the campus.



The Capitol!





Look close, you can see Obama



Cute.



My favorite spot in the city

The National Air and Space museum is WAY too much fun

We stopped to see the temple on our way to take my parents to the airport. So beautiful!

Back to Boston!!

No comments:

Post a Comment