Monday, May 24, 2010

The Real Deal


The great pyramids of Giza! I liked staring at them, but if you do it too long the desire to climb them becomes really hard to resist. Dang rules. We did go IN them though, which was an accomplishment for Amanda and I. Dang claustrophobia. We discovered, as we were waiting for our group to go into the tomb ahead of us so we could go in quickly without waiting in line, that we are both claustrophobic from being stuck in sleeping bags at a young age. Dang brothers.


The Sphinx! Smaller than I thought, but cooler too. We came home and watched Aladdin because that movie explains why the nose isn't there anymore. It's completely factual.
Morgan & me! We took this picture so that we could give a shout out to Emily. She's engaged and we miss her!!
Everyone broke the PDA rule for the day. I didn't want to, but everyone else was doing it. Peer pressure at the JC is insane.

2 comments:

  1. I wondered if you might find your soul mate this summer. I just didn’t think it would be a sphinx or a camel. I’m glad to see this isn’t the extent of your social life. Thanks for letting us follow your trip. You are having some amazing experiences. I can’t wait to hear about some of this in person.

    ReplyDelete